Oracle to Ingres gateway on SPARCs.

From: Mike Sadowski <msadowsk_at_Teknowledge.COM>
Date: 4 Nov 92 22:01:05 GMT

We currently have an application on the SPARC platform which has a Pro*C interface to an Oracle database. We would like to support both Oracle and Ingres but would like to leverage our current development investment by locating an Oracle to Ingres gateway.

Does such a product exist and does anyone have first hand experience with issues such as performance and compatibility?

Our newsfeed is slow so e-mail would be preferred. If there is enough interest I will post a summary.

Thanks in advance, Mike Received on Wed Nov 04 1992 - 23:01:05 CET

Original text of this message