Omnis 7

From: Ronald Albright <rlbright_at_nrchh010.NoSubdomain.NoDomain>
Date: 8 Oct 92 15:54:17 GMT

   I'm looking for information and opinions on a database product from Blyth Software called Omnis 7. The front end looks good but I haven't seen any of the driving software for generating the forms and formulas for derived fields. Also I was told the forms could be used as a front end for entering and maintaining data in an Oracle database. If anyone has used this I would appreciate some opinions on capabilities and ease of use of this product.

Thanks,
Ron Albright   Received on Thu Oct 08 1992 - 16:54:17 CET

Original text of this message