Pro*C 2.0 and Preprocessor

From: Tim Smith <tssmith_at_netcom.com>
Date: 25 Sep 92 02:01:51 GMT

Pro*C version 2.0 will have essentially complete preprocessor support. I say essentially because there are a few small things, like ##, that are not included. But you will be able to define macros, with parameters, and use them in precompiler statements and declarations.

How do I know? I just finished the manual for it. Don't ask me when it will be available, you'll have to get an official Oracle spokesperson type for that. I just write the docs.

Oh, it's for ORACLE7 only.

--Tim (tssmith_at_oracle.com) Received on Fri Sep 25 1992 - 04:01:51 CEST

Original text of this message