Re: Problem with EXIT_FORM (Domino-effect)

From: <sstephen_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1992 01:06:29 GMT

In article <1992Sep12.170010.1_at_us.oracle.com>, sstephen_at_us.oracle.com writes:

> KEY-PRVBLK
> ==========
> NEW_FORM(FORM_ATTRIBUTE('CALLING_FORM'));
>
> KEY-EXIT
> ========
> EXIT_FORM;
>
> Probably even more elegant would be to have a table of "what form to call
> next", and query a value rather than using :SYSTEM.CALLING_FORM, but I guess
> that depends on how complex your application is.

Rats! Just remembered that the "calling form", would be wrong after the first previous-block. The "calling form", MUST be stored in a table or global variable.

 Scott Stephens (Just my own observations, not the offical Oracle answer). Received on Sun Sep 13 1992 - 03:06:29 CEST

Original text of this message