Re: Re: PL/SQL, V$ problem

From: Kathy Jou <sserve!us.oracle.com!kjou>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 92 15:04:59 PDT

I tried to post a correction, but our news reader died. Here's a follow-up. It's a bug, not a restriction, in your case. Feel free to post this if your news reader is more robust than ours.

Cheers,

        _Kathy_

Kathy Jou					(415) 506-2523 -*- 400 OP, #519
Application Porting, DG/88open Systems		 Minicomputer Products Division

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle

Subject: Re: PL/SQL, V$ problem
Expires:

Oops, this is a case where a reserved word is not used in the wrong context as documented (as an identifier, for example). PL/SQL v1.0.34 and higher fixes this problem. Sorry about that!

  • Kathy Jou
  • Disclaimer: Oracle's glad that I don't speak on their behalf...