ORACLE SqlForms <-> Gupta SqlWindows:

From: Tonny Madsen <tm_at_mentor.dk>
Date: 6 Jul 92 11:37:09 GMT

I will soon start to build an application simultaneously using ORACLE SqlForms in a Unix environment (character based) and Gupta SqlWindows in MS Windows environment (connected to the same ORACLE database).

Does anyone have any experience with moving Forms applications to SqlWindows?

Does anyone know of any tools, SqlWindows procedures, etc. that will make this easier?

  • tonny

Note: Followup-to comp.databases.oracle as I don't read the other

      groups regularly.

Tonny Madsen, Mentor informatik a/s, Fredens Torv 6, DK-8000 Arhus C, Denmark telephone: +45 86 20 13 33 telefax : +45 86 13 01 33 e-mail : tm_at_mentor.dk Received on Mon Jul 06 1992 - 13:37:09 CEST

Original text of this message