Oracle has multimedia?

From: Suran de SILVA <suran_at_nff.ncl.omron.co.jp>
Date: 15 Apr 92 08:16:14 GMT

Hello,

        I was wondering if someone could help me. Our section at Omron Japan has started looking into multimedia databases. Does Oracle have any such databases already or soon to come? If so, I would be interested in talking to a developer at Oracle on the topic. Would anyone be able to refer me to an email address where I could find an appropriate person or where I can ask further?

Thank you,
Suran de Silva

                Omron Corporation | Suran de Silva (suran_at_nff.ncl.omron.co.jp)