Import Parameters

From: Brett Dunstan <brt_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 01:15:08 GMT

        G'Day Netters,

        This should be an easy question for most of you, and the question may have already been asked, so if it has I am sorry.

        When an import is done there are a few undocumented arguments that may be used in order to obtain some extra useful information. The only one that I know of is indexfile=< filename >, this creates a file which consists of the number of rows in a given table, this is very useful for creating indexes before the import is actually performed.

        Q : Does anyone know of any other parameters that are useful ?

	Please email me if possible:
		brt_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au

			Thanks in Advance.