SAP SUCCESS FACTORS Demo 4th Mar(Saturday)_at_10:00AM IST

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 22:13:39 -0800 (PST)

HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
Enroll For Free Online SAP SUCCESS FACTORS Demo 4th Mar(Saturday)_at_10:00AM IST !!Weekday |Weekend |FastTrack Available!! Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/uvZwcLb0wR5jV0r32 WEBSITE LINK: WWW.PRIMARKINFOTECH.COM Received on Thu Mar 02 2017 - 07:13:39 CET

Original text of this message