SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 01:51:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
Greetings from #Primarkinfotech!!!
We are Conducting #SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec. Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP BASIS Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP BASIS Online Training Starts Corporate SAP BASIS Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/Q8QqucKkFhnfHMxw1 Primark Infotech is a multi-faceted services Organization that provides SAP all modules and Business Consulting, Training and consulting services. We provide not only training; we make them efficient in the area, which they choose their carrier. Contact Details:
Phone: (+91) 9963523121
Website: http://primarkinfotech.com Received on Thu Dec 29 2016 - 10:51:12 CET

Original text of this message