SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec.

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:09:25 -0800 (PST)

HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
We are Conducting #SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec. Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/pIwXlQ9tDnLO2Ej13 Primark Infotech is a multi-faceted services Organization that provides SAP all modules and Business Consulting, Training and consulting services. We provide not only training; we make them efficient in the area, which they choose their carrier. 31ST DECEMBER DEMOS ON PRIMARK INFOTECH BELOW COURSES SAP BASIS
SAP GTS
SAP EHS
SAP ABAP HR
SAP SUCCESS FACTORS