Oracle Reports XLS format

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] Report Builder 10.1.2.0.2

Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.8.0 - 64bit Production

The report runs fine in development and test environments. The report runs fine in production for HTML format The report returns only the column headers in production for XLS format

The report is run via a PL/SQL web procedure.

Has anyone had similar problem? Any suggestions?

I am having the business person do one more test: running a different report for XLS format.

If that fails, it is definitely something with XLS formatting. If it works, I'll be more deeply puzzled.

I hope this all makes sense. Received on Tue Mar 10 2009 - 20:02:49 CET

Original text of this message