Re: TOAD schema doc generator / sort tables + views

From: sybrandb <>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 03:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] On 22 okt, 09:56, "timo" <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I find this TOAD Html Schema Doc Generator nice and useful - but there's one
> feature what is really annoying -
> tables and other objects are not in any sort order in the final .html doc.
> Is there any known workaround with this one ?
> BR,
> Timo
> p.s. db 10.2, toad

I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but first of all this a newsgroup about *Oracle* tools (like Designer, Developer, Jdeveloper etc). Non-Oracle products go to .misc. Secondly there is, a Wiki. I also noticed the current version of Toad is *9*.7 I am using 9.0.1, and table output *is* ordered alphabetically in that version.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA