Re: printer print out different pdf print out different

From: H.C. <halinacierniak_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:41:39 +0200

[Quoted] Użytkownik "Shakespeare" <shakespeare_at_mi5.uk.com> napisał w wiadomości news:48f70751$0$188$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl...

> "K." <halinacierniak_at_poczta.onet.pl> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Użytkownik "Shakespeare" <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl> napisał w wiadomości
>>>
>>> "K." <halinacierniak_at_poczta.onet.pl> schreef in bericht

>>> 1) You may have been fooled by the Application Server Cache or Browser
>>> Cache. Either the screen/printer output or the PDF output comes from the
>>> cache. I bet it's the PDF.
>>> Put a date of printing (timestamp) in your report header to check that.
>>> or 2)
>>> Your query could give new (updated) results when it is executed more
>>> than once. You can check this by running the report on screen twice in a
>>> row and see if the results differ too.
>>>
>>> Shakespeare
>>>
>>> Shakespeare
>>>

>> Hello!
>>
>> I need 3 hours to check it so I will come back to the problem on Monday.
>>
>> Thank you Shakespear for quick response
>> I will inform you on the newsgroup what the result was.
>> HC.
>>

> And the result is.....?
>
> Shakespeare

I solved the problem. It was very strange behaviour. Problem was that I had subblock (called B) linked with main block (called A) by relation.
In the main block I had fields which was the sum of the subblock (B). In the result when I`ve added SUM and GROUP BY statement in the subblock (B) everything was working fine.

Then after my changes, PDF was equal to SCREEN REPORT.

The problem occurs only when subblock (B) return more than one record with value
data.

Thank you all for help
Greetings

working correctly Received on Wed Oct 22 2008 - 11:41:39 CEST

Original text of this message