Web.Show_Document to display data in Excel

From: <papalphaus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:00:06 -0800

[Quoted] We are using WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT to display the data from a journal table in an excel spreadsheet format. Everything shows up good except some of the columns in the first row of data only, is right justified instead of left justified like in all the other rows. My select statement is formatting a date field, which is followed by 2 varchar fields, then 3 number fields. It is the 3 number fields that are right justified in the first row only. There is other data after these 3 number fields and they all are left justified even though some are number fields and some are varchar fields. If anyone has ever experienced anything like this, and has a constructive suggestion on how to correct it, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. This is being displayed using an IE7 browser and my Oracle environment is: Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production
     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) PL/SQL Version 10.1.0.4.2 (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10.1.2.0.2 - Production Received on Tue Nov 06 2007 - 22:00:06 CET

Original text of this message