Integrating modplsql with Apache, possible ?

From: Laura <f.marchioni_at_pride.it>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:21:34 -0000

Hi all !
[Quoted] [Quoted] we have an application which uses Oracle HTTP Server with modplsql to [Quoted] produce HTML content.

Now we must install this software on another location where there's already an Apache Web Server installed, so we should use this web server instead of installing Oracle HTTP Server from scratch.

Somebody managed to deploy modplsql on Apache Server ? I have tried to replicate all configuration + libraries from my Oracle HTTP Server into an Apache Server but it doesn't work...simply Apache doesn't start...........
any help ?
Thanks
Laura Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 10:21:34 CEST

Original text of this message