Suppressing Browser toolbar

From: <>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:43:09 -0700

We are using the WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT command in a form library to generate and display a report to the user in pdf format. We would like to suppress the adobe toolbar when this report is displayed. I understand that Frank Nimphius has offered a JavaBean that can be used to do this, but the link to the site to get this is not working ( Can anyone else provide me with either his or any other proven solution to this problem? Thanks in advance. My environment is: Forms [32 Bit] Version (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release - Production
     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version (Production) PL/SQL Version (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10. - Production Received on Wed Oct 10 2007 - 16:43:09 CEST

Original text of this message