Including null values in a discoverer query

From: La Bealtaine <73century_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:50:47 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] A complete noob question, I'm sure, but any help appreciated.

I need a query to return an individuals ID number, with four fields of details on them
Not all of the ID numbers have a corresponding entry in all the four fields. So when I set up my query to bring in the first field it excludes those that are blank, then if I add the second field it excludes blanks again - including removing the entries that have a value in the first column, but are null in the second.

So, by the time I've set up the worksheet with all four detail columns, I have lost about 95% of the records, as those that have a null in any of the four fields are removed.

How do I set up the query to include null values?

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 10 2007 - 16:50:47 CEST

Original text of this message