Re: Importing .XLS

From: Joel <johowar1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:42:56 -0000

> Sometimes (it may not be your case), when one feel there is a lack of
> tools, it may also be worth considering to take this as an hint to
> think about the approach being used.

The approach consists of loading data of unknown quality as rapidly as possible. The data is evaluated and then stored. A report is written and no updates or inserts are made. The approach works just fine for me. If the data is incorporated into a system, someone else takes it from there.

I think I'll just build my own tool :) Received on Fri Oct 05 2007 - 00:42:56 CEST

Original text of this message