Re: Oracle DS 10g connection to DB

From: Peter BUSS <peter.buss_at_hispeed.ch>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:08:23 +0200

[Quoted] Yesterday a found an Oracle Client installation for windows Vista. I can now connect to the database with sqlplus.
File: 10203_client_vista.zip

I can only assume that anything before Windows vista won't work.

Also available is Oracle Data Access Components ODAC which I also installed into the Oracle client for windows vista installation (for office 2007 installations), according to instructions. ODAC1020221.exe

But I still can't use Oracle Forms Developer. There doesn't appear to be anything available yet.

Cheers,
Peter BUSS Received on Sat Sep 22 2007 - 22:08:23 CEST

Original text of this message