Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:46:53 +0100

> And if you ignore Basel II.
>
> But the lesson you should have learned, but won't, is that making
> blanket statements about practices in an international forum based
> solely upon your limited knowledge of local practices in a small
> country could lead others to do dangerous things.
>
> But then you really don't care about accuracy or "best practice" or
> doing what's right. You just care about trolling for Ballmer: Something
> you have repeatedly demonstrated.

Blanket statements, believe me you are the king of that - and of myth mongering.

[Quoted] I see by your answer you are in Denial Again Morgan; I'm not responsible for the fact that in financial institutions here in the UK the analysts, salesman and sales traders use Excel and Access on their desktops.

I don't troll for anybody pall, I simply answered a user post with a civial accurate reply and you being a donut jumped in with both feet and completely got it wrong again. What is the mantra above your desk? "keep saying it and eventually people will believe it to be true"??

Anyway, I've seen a number of people call you a mouth piece for Oracle Marketing so pot - kettle - black.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson