Re: Designer Question

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:22:50 +0200

[Quoted] "Dereck L. Dietz" <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net> schreef in bericht news:5V_Ci.1519$Sd4.1366_at_nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
>I may know the answer but I just thought I'd throw this out in case someone
>more knowledgeable than myself may know a work-around.
>
> Is there a way in designer to set up synonyms for objects in another
> database being accessed through a database link or will things like that
> have to be taken care of manually outside of designer?

I think it can be done in the 'distribution' part of Designer. Don't have one here right now to confirm that.

Shakespeare Received on Tue Sep 04 2007 - 09:22:50 CEST

Original text of this message