Single-Sign-On to Oracle XE using ADS

From: <>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 14:11:00 +0200

[Quoted] Hello all,

[Quoted] with our to be developed .NET-App we want to use single sign on with an Oracle XE DB. We don't want to use OID, maybe only for passthrough, because there is an enterprise-wide MS Active Directory which is the master of all ;-)

Has anybody experiences how could we accomplish a real single-sign-on with Oracle XE or tips or links to papers or anything which could help?

The Oracle XE DB will run under Windows (2003/ XP).

Thanx in advance,

This message will be posted in,, Received on Sat Jul 07 2007 - 14:11:00 CEST

Original text of this message