Attaching form library to another form library in 10g

From: <papalphaus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:15:28 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to add a form library (A) to another form library (B). When I add the library (A), I remove the path and have just the file name (.pll) before I click on the Attach button of the Attach Library popup. I am doing this on my PC which has a copy of the current versions of both libraries. The library (B) successfully compiles on my PC. I save the library (B), then copy it to my app server. When I execute a form that has the library (B) attached to it, I get the "FRM-40039: Cannot attach library while opening form" error. I can go back to the library (B) on my PC, remove the attached library (A) (click on the red X in the Object Navigator), save it, copy it to the app server, and then successfully open the form. What am I doing wrong? What is the 10g tool for converting the pll to a pld so I can verify that it is not grabbing the path when I attach it?
I am using:
Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production
     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) PL/SQL Version 10.1.0.4.2 (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10.1.2.0.2 - Production Received on Fri Jul 06 2007 - 21:15:28 CEST

Original text of this message