JDEV script generation

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:03:57 -0700

I would like to know how to tailor the sql script generated by JDev (11g - offline database source).
I've reversed engineered a schema and modified a number of tables (in 10g). I would now want to generate a complete "create script", but without any of the storage clause (so it can be ran in another schema for example). I would also like to tag on some table a number of DML statements.

I would appreciate any help either on how to do it, or where I could look to find more info on doing this.

Guy Received on Mon Jun 11 2007 - 21:03:57 CEST

Original text of this message