"ORA-xxxxx" error's description?

From: sunshine <ravindra.harige_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:28:48 -0700

[Quoted] Hi folks,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am working on oracle 9i on windows xp system. [Quoted] while executing queries in SQL interpreter (oracle SQL* plus) i get error messages
starting with ' ORA-XXXXX: ' .many times i can not understand the errors because of limited description.

I got the detailed description on net _at_ http://www.cs.uvm.edu/oracle9doc/nav/error_search.htm but i want to know -
Is there any help tool that get installed with oracle 9i in the system
which wud give me detailed description about error on specifying the error code(ORA-XXXX) without internet connection??

if yes, tell me path of that help tool.

regards. Received on Wed Jun 13 2007 - 14:28:48 CEST

Original text of this message