Connecting wsh_delivery_details with wsh_new_deliveries

From: Proactive <manu.mr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 08:04:44 -0800

Tech: Oracle Apps 11.5.8

Background:

Trying to find out how many products shipped get into our Install Base(IB). We have been having some issues with our IB having incomplete or absent data which is present in inventory. Am planning to connect wsh_new_deliveries to wsh_delivery_details and then use the inventory_item_id to check against Install Base to see how many of these got into the IB.

Question:

Connect wsh_new_deliveries to wsh_delivery_details - am finiding it hard since they seem to be connected only by a temp table which seems to be purged periodically by oracle so we dont have the connecting information.

Any tips / suggestions on alternate methods to do this most welcome.

Thank You- Received on Tue Jan 23 2007 - 17:04:44 CET

Original text of this message