Oracle Forms 9i, Can CLIENT_OLE2 function call MsPaint on client machine

From: FodenHofen <fhashmat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 11:31:21 -0800

Can CLIENT_OLE2 function call MsPaint on client machine

Is it possible that I can call MsPaint by any mean (CLIENT_OLE2, WEBUTIL_C_API or any thing else) from client machine through form without knowing user, opening an image convert save it as Jpeg and close it.

My goal is to change the format of TIF image file into JPEG so I can shrink the size through java code. or if somebody know any java library which I can implement on Unix (Java 1.3) easily with out upgrading the runtime. I will appreciate any comments. Thanks Received on Tue Jan 23 2007 - 20:31:21 CET

Original text of this message