Re: Pb Apache / PHP / Oci

From: foxbille <billard.eric_at_free.fr>
Date: 5 Dec 2006 00:02:28 -0800

[Quoted] Oh, désolé for this too shorts explanations.

oracle client 10g was installed on server beside 9i client. then, when activating oci8 php (5.2 version) extension (php_oci8) we get the same message -->

[27-Nov-2006 14:28:10] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/php/ext/php_oci8.dll' - Le module spécifié est introuvable.
 in Unknown on line 0

[Quoted] In the same time, on my computer with only 9i Oracle client installed, I have installed Wamp server 1.6.1 with PHP 5.1.2 In this configuration oci8 Php extension (php_oci8) can be successfully activated.

Because the two versions of oracle client are installed and working on the server, I have no idea of how to verify if client Apache and PHP "talk" to 10g instead of 9i...
Thanks
EBille Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 09:02:28 CET

Original text of this message