Re: Installing Oracle Web Services Manager

From: Robbert van der Hoorn <reply_at_forum.only>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:15:08 +0200

"Robbert van der Hoorn" <reply_at_forum.only> schreef in bericht news:4522665d$0$4525$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl...
> Platform: Windows XP Professional and/or Windows 2000 Professional
> Database: Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition Rel. 2
>
> Tried to install Oracle Web Services Manager (after problems with SOA
> suite I decided to try the 'old' versions). Versions tried: 4.0.3, 4.0.2.
> Installed JDK, downloaded the zip.tar.gz file, unpacked it in a directory,
> set environment parameters and installed as prescribed. Installation fails
> with message 'Buildfile: build.xml does not exist!'
> which looks correct, for the file isn't there.....
>
> Since both versions give this message, I wonder if anyone succeded in
> installing OWSM ever and is willing to share his/here secrets...
>

> Robbert van der Hoorn
> OSA it BV
> The Netherlands

I narrowed down the problem to: ant does not take (any) parameters ! Though a -f parameter is set to install.xml, ant tries to find build.xml instead. Even ant -help does not work. Appears to be in the ant.bat file. Received on Tue Oct 03 2006 - 17:15:08 CEST

Original text of this message