Re: Oracle Forms Release 6.0

From: <nandan.naik_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2006 19:23:03 -0700

[Quoted] Daniel, Thanks for the reply.

So would it be right to conclude that:

  • Oracle Developer Forms 6.0
  • Oracle Developer Forms 6i
  • Oracle Developer / 2000 Forms

are versions of the same product, with differing features between the versions? I mean, does 6i for example have more enhanced IDE, features etc as compared to 6.0?

Let me state the reason for this strange question. I am trying to find books/tutorials specifically to learn Oracle Developer Forms 6.0. However, most of what I find talks about Oracle Developer Forms 6i and also Oracle Developer / 2000 Forms.

[Quoted] I am not sure if buying the books which talk about the latter two versions will help me to deal with an application developed in Oracle Developer Forms 6.0

Thanks again.

-Nandan