Q: compile form without modifying .fmb

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 12 Jul 2006 11:19:08 -0800

Hello

Forms [32 Bit] Version 9.0.4.0.19 (Production)

I wish to compile some .fmb files, using "ifcmp90", to create .fmx files. That in itself is no problem at all.

However, the .fmb file must be _not_ read-only and it is somehow modified during the compile. That inteferes with use of my revision control since the .fmb is no longer the same version.

Does anyone know what magic options can be passed to ifcomp90 to prevent the fmb file from being updated?

Thanks.

Right now I'm using

ifcmp90 module=myform userid=me/pw_at_db module_type=FORM

        batch=yes compile_all=yes

(On windows XP if that makes any difference at all.)

Thanks. Received on Wed Jul 12 2006 - 21:19:08 CEST

Original text of this message