Oracle Forms 10g runtime issues

From: jcccs05 <jccs05_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2006 08:43:52 -0700

Hi all

I am stuck on this issue. Basically, when I try to run my oracle forms (fmx) files, it compiles and everything, but the page doesn't get displayed. (displays 'page not found' error). In my runtime configurations, I specified the host name and port number as follows according to the help file (http://<host-name>:8889/forms/frmservlet). This actually was the default given. This somehow resolves to

http://127.0.0.1:<random port number>/<random sequence of letters about 30 characters long> in the url.

Does anybody know why this is happening? Or has this happened to anyone else? I've checked all the configuration files and I can't figure it out.

I have a Windows 2000 machine.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jul 12 2006 - 17:43:52 CEST

Original text of this message