Re: sqlldr direct load: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 05 May 2006 08:56:37 GMT

sulakhe_at_gmail.com wrote:
> My oracle version is as follows:
>
> Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
>
> SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.3.0 - Production
>
> is there patch for the bug mentioned above, if at all that is what the
> problem is? How do i confirm if it is the Bug 2341550 ?

You'll find all that by reading the Metalink note I mentioned in my last post.

If you don't have Metalink access (Metalink is Oracle's support site), you cannot get patches anyway and the information will probably not help you.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 10:56:37 CEST

Original text of this message