sqlldr direct load: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

From: <sulakhe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2006 18:39:04 -0700

Hi,
I am trying to use sqlldr's direct=t feature, but I get the following errors while loading.

sqlldr userid=xxx/yyy_at_db02 control=file.ctl direct=y

SQL*Loader-951: Error calling once/load initialization ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

If I don't use direct=y, the sqlldr command works. ( sqlldr userid=xxx/yyy_at_db02 control=file.ctl ).

I have been trying to find a solution for this question on the google groups, but I don't find anyone answering this question. I am doing append in the control file. And the table to which I am loading is empty.

Can someone help with this problem?
Thanks in advance..
deena Received on Thu May 04 2006 - 03:39:04 CEST

Original text of this message