Re: function/procedure dependencies

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 3 May 2006 14:09:31 -0800

[Quoted] Frank Dietrich (ablesoft_at_gmx.de) wrote:
: Hi Maxim,

: Maxim Demenko wrote:
: > Frank Dietrich schrieb:
: >> May be I not clear enough explain what I would like to get:
: >>
: >> I need not only the information which package depends on which other. I
: >> need the information packageA.procedureB depends on packageD.functionE.
: > It is still not quite clear, what you try to achieve.

: Ok. It was my fault. I think it was totally the wrong term and lousy
: described what I want to get.

: I want to get a list / table or something else in which I can see which
: function/procedure call which other function/procedure.
: To get this information I think the only way is to parse the source. Or do
: anyone know a tool which already exists?

You want a tool like "cscope". Too bad that's for C. Received on Thu May 04 2006 - 00:09:31 CEST

Original text of this message