Re: Oracle Report question

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:03:35 GMT

> I know the format. But the problem is the 'st' in March 31st, 2006
> should appear a little up and in smaller font like in real superscript
> notation. If you try typing the same thing in MSWord, you'll know what
> I mean.

Apparently, I did not read your question fully to understand your requirements....sorry.

Oracle does not provide any functionality to superscript or subscript output. That would be the responsibility of the application. So you were definitely on the right track in looking for a solution within the development platform.

Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable of Oracle Reports can answer your question, as I cannot.

Thanks,
stbrina

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_nospam.peasland.net