Not able to navigate to the next record

From: Sujatha <>
Date: 13 Apr 2006 12:42:47 -0700

[Quoted] I have a database block. I run the form. When i press F8 all records are displayed in the block. I created a button with label next, previous, first and last. If i give code like next_Record, first_Record, previous_record and last_Record, it is not doing what it supposed to do. It always says "Record must be entered or deleted first-frm-40102 error..I want to go to the next record when i press the coressponding button. Can anybody help me with this??

Sujatha.k Received on Thu Apr 13 2006 - 21:42:47 CEST

Original text of this message