Re: Intermittent SQLNET errors

From: <yoram.ayalon_at_structuredweb.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2006 10:10:31 -0700

Oracle bug? The chance of it being that is essentially nill.

Your problem seems to be at the operating system or network level.

but what kind of problem, that will cause SQLNET either to connect using BEQ or falsely report so, this happening both at win2K and 2003 machines? I see no errors on the network switch during that time!

I saw an old post on Oracle forums saying that ODBC connection pooling was causing this. the poster claims when he disabled ODBC connection pooling the problem went away. ever heard of this? I am giving it a shot on one web server! (desperate enough at this point) Received on Mon Apr 03 2006 - 12:10:31 CDT