Oracle forms runtime

From: <yuvraj123_at_hotmail.co.uk>
Date: 23 Mar 2006 14:41:54 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are in the process of implementing an application developed using [Quoted] Oracle forms. The application has been developed by another company and it only runs in client-server mode.

Two questions :

a). Are people still running forms client-server applications?

b). What licenses do we require for runtime. We have no development licenses?

I am sorry if this question has been asked before. Searching through the newsgroups, I couldn't find a clear answer.

TIA Yuvraj Received on Thu Mar 23 2006 - 23:41:54 CET

Original text of this message