Re: Got error during compilation/run time of forms 6i?

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:23:24 +0100

behari_wolf_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to our requirement our application still running on forms 6i and 8i
> database.
> But we only want to upgrade our database from 8i to 10 G.
>
> Yesterday during testing when we run one of our form 6i application on
> oracle 10G database the forms 6i got some compliation error/ runtime
> error. I dont why it occured.
>
> Is forms 6i not compatible with database 10 G. Because our same forms
> 6i application running fine on 8i?
> Please let me inform what I will do in this regard in order to run
> forms 6i application on 10G.
>
> It is our requirement that we still go with forms 6i.
>
> Behari

There are very few people that know why some compilation/runtime error occurs.

Some people may know why a specific compilation/runtime error occurs.

Do you want us to guess what compilation/runtime error occurred?

What is the price if we guess right?

Gerard Received on Sun Jan 22 2006 - 11:23:24 CET

Original text of this message