Got error during compilation/run time of forms 6i?

From: <behari_wolf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2006 01:48:41 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Due to our requirement our application still running on forms 6i and 8i database.
But we only want to upgrade our database from 8i to 10 G.

Yesterday during testing when we run one of our form 6i application on oracle 10G database the forms 6i got some compliation error/ runtime error. I dont why it occured.

Is forms 6i not compatible with database 10 G. Because our same forms 6i application running fine on 8i?
Please let me inform what I will do in this regard in order to run forms 6i application on 10G.

It is our requirement that we still go with forms 6i.

Behari Received on Sun Jan 22 2006 - 10:48:41 CET

Original text of this message