Re: Do Raptors eat T.O.A.D.s?

From: T <t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:13:40 +0100

"HansF" <News.Hans_at_telus.net> wrote in message news:pan.2006.01.05.14.59.24.279827_at_telus.net...
> On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:42:30 +0100, T wrote:
>

>> sorry, it is hard to say, but that it is life cycle...
>> First they announce public beta version, users making tests, they
>> (disigners) listen what people say and make some patches and fixes, they
>> give us tool and afterward, they completed 1. version with witch they
>> earn
>> money..
>>
>> Just thing why Microsoft produce such a patches and fixes!!! :))))
>
> They basically have told us that Raptor will be the GUI counterpart of
> SQLPlus. SQLPlus is included at no additional charge with the database.
> Conclusion: Raptor will be included free with the database.
>
> It is based on the JDeveloper core. JDeveloper is now free for use in a
> production environment. JDeveloper support requires a CSI. Conclusion:
> Raptor support will require a CSI, and the database CSI will probably be
> sufficient.
>
> Your conclusion does not make sense. Nor is it historically accurate
> relative to Oracle business practice.
>
> Comparing Oracle business practices to Microsoft's is historically silly.
>
> (My conclusion is you are simply trolling.)
> --
> Hans Forbrich
> Canada-wide Oracle training and consulting
> mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com
> *** Top posting [replies] guarantees I won't respond. ***

[Quoted] Sorry, didn't mean hard feeling, i like Oracle, and I use Microsoft OS. Microsoft isn't compareable with Oracle, neither with concept software neither with building politics. It was no intend to compare two softwer giants, neither pears and apples. My thought was desperate, but might have a sence afterward, although there isn't any prove. Raptor and Oracle Xe as free tool and RDBMS have future, educational or as later upgraded softwer witch we might buy to improve our buissiness. I didn't mean to offence someone just i said that using this politics (maybe strategy) company can improve ther financial benifits, teach people and make more informatics literacy. Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 09:13:40 CET

Original text of this message