Find database objects in Oracle

From: <ross.oneill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2006 06:50:07 -0800

Hi I want to find a field that holds the doctors name in a database. I want to do a wildcard search by field name like %doc% or %phy%. This is something I would do in SQL Server but I am not familiar with oracle. Can you search by field name in Oracle?

Thanks
Ross Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 08:50:07 CST