Re: 9iAS + WebUtil

From: UlrikeDH <ulrike.Dehaeseleer_at_Gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:28:11 -0600

> Stefanwrote:

Thanks.

> However, I was able to get WebUtil 1.0.6 to work with 9iAS 9.0.2...
> There are some instructions on metalink on what needs to be modified
> make it work, and I was able to squeeze out some help from Oracle
> support, but in the end it wasn't too bad.
>
> -Stefan
>
> Oliver[/quote]

Hi Oliver,
I'm new on this forum,
but I'm looking to implement Webutil 1.0.6 on 9iAS and forms 9.0.2. I've already implemented a beta version of webutil. And I now am in the process of updating the webutil version. I’ve found the steps on metalink but on the moment my main problem that I have is how to create a new webutil.pll library. Have you done this?
Would you be able to tell me the steps I need to take? Manny thanks.

regards

Ulrike

Sent via Archivaty.com Received on Sat Nov 19 2005 - 11:28:11 CET

Original text of this message