Re: f45run error on vms

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:52:36 -0800

Alessandro wrote:

[Quoted] >>I needed to reboot the system and, after the boot, the oracle
>>environment was a mess (I had to run orauser.com and ora_db_<SID>.com
>>but now they're in oracle7's login.com); but I found that the original
>>error had desappeared; now if I run f45run I get this:

[Quoted] >>%DCL-W-ACTIMAGE, error activating image ORA_UPISHRV734
>>-CLI-E-IMAGEFNF, image file not found
>>DSA0:[SYS0.SYSCOMMON.][SYSLIB]ORA_UPISHRV734.EXE;
>>
>>I looked for this image file on an correctly working system without
>>finding it.....the problem is getting harder......
>>
>>Alessandro

> The situation has changed again: after rebuilding SQL Net V2, the f45run
> now simply hangs without any error at all.
>
> Unfortunately the person who installed the system and Oracle products
> does not work here any more.....has anyone some idea how to solve this
> issue?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alessandro

My expectation is that you have insufficient information and experience to provide us with sufficiently targeted information to be able to diagnose this in a usenet group.

I would suggest that you open a TAR ... that's what you pay Oracle support for ... and/or hire a local consultant by the hour to fix it and then document the system. Perhaps even provide some training.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org