Oracle Developer Tools and CVS

From: Arto Viitanen <arto.viitanen_at_csc.fi>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:13:19 +0200

Based on the article on Oracle Magazine Nov/Dec 2005, I installed Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Oracle Developer Tools onto my Windows 2000. Editing PL/SQL package feels easier, since it compiles the package directly to the database (instead of downloading the .SQL script to the server and then running it on SQL*Plus). However, on our project we use CVS as program repository. Is there any easy way to copy the script to CVS using Oracle, ODT or Visual Studio features? I have not used Visual Studio much (I use Eclipse for other development), so feel free to direct me to FAQs etc.
--

Arto Viitanen
CSC, Finland