FRM-40405 : No changes to apply error.

From: <siddu_htc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2005 05:12:06 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] I have problem with FRM-40405 : No changes to apply error.

Explanation of the problem:

I have two forms form1,form2.
I am opening form2 from form1 and issuing a commit_form statement in form2.It throws me the error first and then it says "transaction completed x records saved.'.

I know that the error is from form1.but I cannot trap this by putting an on-error trigger in form1 since it will change the default behavior(i.e if user tries to save without any chnages it won't prompt with any error if i suppress it).

So i want to know is there any other work around to get rid of this problem.

Note: I am using Open form with no_session.

Thanks in advance.
Siddhardha. Received on Fri Oct 21 2005 - 14:12:06 CEST

Original text of this message