Re: FRM-40405 : No changes to apply error.

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:47:14 +0200

siddu_htc_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problem with FRM-40405 : No changes to apply error.
>
> Explanation of the problem:
> -----------------------------
> I have two forms form1,form2.
> I am opening form2 from form1 and issuing a commit_form statement in
> form2.It throws me the error first and then it says "transaction
> completed x records saved.'.
>
> I know that the error is from form1.but I cannot trap this by putting
> an on-error trigger in form1 since it will change the default
> behavior(i.e if user tries to save without any chnages it won't prompt
> with any error if i suppress it).
>
> So i want to know is there any other work around to get rid of this
> problem.
>
> Note: I am using Open form with no_session.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Siddhardha.

[Quoted] [Quoted] You can change the level of feedback (MESSAGE_LEVEL?!?) by setting it to 5 (from 0) or higher.
Higher values supress more (5 is informational, 10 warnings, 35 errors, iirc).
You will have to search the docco yourself, can't recall the exact parameter name

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...