Weird 10g SQL*Plus error

From: Jeremy Russell <spam4me_at_jeremyrussell.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:42:16 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm experiencing a weird error when using the SQL*Plus 'clear screen' [Quoted] command in Oracle 10g Release 2 on Windows XP.

[Quoted] Issuing the command causes SQL*Plus to abort, with a nice invitation to advise Microsoft about the problem. I'm thinking they won't care, therefore I figured I'd ask here if anyone knows what might cause this and how to stop it.

Clicking the link to see more about the report that might be sent to Microsoft shows a failure in

AppName: sqlplus.exe ModName: oranls10.dll

There's lots more info available but before posting it, I wondered if there was a quick fix (other than 'don't use Windows!').

Thanks,

JR Received on Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:42:16 CEST

Original text of this message